Villas and houses in Palm Jumeirah
Palm Jumeirah is the largest man-made island visible even from space. The artificially created eighth wonder of the world is located on the coast of the Arabian Sea.
Palm Jumeirah consists of a trunk, 16 fronts and a crescent island. It is home to an exclusive collection of luxury villas, spacious townhouses, apartments and five-star hotels. The man-made island also offers fine dining restaurants, cosy cafes and lots of other touristic activities. The area is connected with other parts of Dubai by a modern monorail road.
Villas in Palm Jumeirah are designed according to their project themes. For example, there are luxurious mansions in the traditional Arabian style as well as ultra-modern high-tech villas.
Each house is carefully designed ensuring its residents absolute comfort. Only sustainable materials are used for decoration. The kitchens are equipped with up-market built-in appliances, and every villa has direct access to the luxurious beach.
The most popular luxury villa projects are:
- Garden Homes, a sub-community with an exclusive collection of villas set among green lawns and swimming pools. Villas with four and five bedrooms are the most sought-after options.
- Signature Villas, a cluster of luxurious mansions. Exclusively designed five and six-bedroom villas are available for sale here.
Prices for villas and houses in Palm Jumeirah
Palm Jumeirah is home to the most luxurious villas in the city. Most of them are fully furnished and ready to move in. Prices for townhouses and detached houses vary according to their size and floor plan. You can buy a three-bedroom house with sea views in Palm Jumeirah at the price starting from USD 1,825,131.The minimum price for a five-bedroom villa is USD 2,123,616. The cost of luxury six-bedroom houses starts from US $ 3,811,600.
Average prices for villas:
- Three bedrooms - USD 1,847,001;
- Four bedrooms - USD 2,655,337;
- Five bedrooms - USD 4,444,619;
- Six bedrooms - USD 9,458,532;
- Seven bedrooms - USD 12,407,364.
Villas in Dubai are very popular with tenants. The average annual rent for a house in Palm Jumeirah starts from USD 35,121. Rent for a three-bedroom villa is about $ 57,178 per year, and a four-bedroom villa - about $ 94,500 per year. A villa with five bedrooms can be rented from USD 95,800 to USD 299,480 per year.
The annual rent for villas:
- Three bedrooms - USD 57,180;
- Four bedrooms - USD 94,500;
- FIve bedrooms - USD 122,788;
- Six bedrooms - USD 197,600;
- Seven bedrooms - USD 232,780.
We help buy a house in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai, UAE
You can invest in Dubai's real estate by buying a villa in Palm Jumeirah. Our experienced specialists will help you choose the best option that will perfectly match your goal and requirements. Get in touch with us by phone and the online contact form and we will guide you through the very latest offers.